Eligibility Requirements – Proposal-Tool - Purchasing
1. The registration of the supplier at Reverse Auction results from a HARTMANN purchasing manager. He enters the master data in a database and assigns to each supplier an username and a preliminary password. With this data the supplier is able to login.For the registration are no costs counted.
2. The supplier commits himself to prove the master data and, if it is necessary, to correct and to update them.
Invitation of suppliers
1. After applying an auction, the HARTMANN purchasing manager chose from a data base the considered suppliers for the announced product.
2. Automatically an email is send to these suppliers. The supplier has the possibility to bid on the announced products after his login.
Submittal of quotation
1. The supplier accepts the offering by bidding on the item. His bid is then available for one month and it is underbid if another supplier makes a lower bid during the current time of Reverse Auction (this is all measured by the system time of HARTMANN). HARTMANN itself does not bid at all.
2. There is no bidding possible after termination of current time of the auction.
3. HARTMANN reserves the right to accept the lowest bid. After inquiring all bids HARTMANN decides with which supplier a treatment will be accomplished. The bidding at HARTMANN Reverse Auctions is legally binding.
4. If one supplier makes a bid during the last minutes of Reverse Auction there is the possibility to elongate the auction due to a specific configuration for a few minutes.
General rules of operation
1. The supplier is bound to accept and to follow the effective general rules of operation by every use of this Reverse Auction.
2. Beyond this, the purchasing conditions of HARTMANN obtain further on.
3. HARTMANN commits itself only to use the master dates of the suppliers for its own Reverse Auctions and not to assign them to a third party.